Thursday 7 August 2008

080808

080808 it is a very historical and also a very meaningful day for everyone all over the world. This is the first time i step into the blogging world too. It is influenced by my friend, Crazyfool who is really crazy in blogging. He know a lots, learn a lots, earning money and meet a lots of friends too through blogging.
And i found out that through blogging can share a lots of thing with the friends around the world. SO GREATZ!!~ haha
I'm not really good in computing and i can take this opportunity to keep updating myself too. hehe.
Anyway, NICE TO MEET U ALL!!!
See ya~

3 comments:

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

I am glad you join to the blog world as well, there is lots more things for you to learn and I assure you will benefit alot in future. Here, I wish you enjoy blogging and wish you can keep it up!!

CH Voon said...

Keep it ON!

Don't like "Shiva" in my blog ar hahaha...

Give up after certain time hehehehe...

However, my still reserve the column for "Shiva"

Good Luck!

ElbyLee said...

ok ok. i'll enjoy blogging and keep it on~
hehe.. thanks for supporting me ya..
:)